your number :



love your life. because your life is the one and only thing that can't take by another person - Munissa Sari



Sunday 27 December 2009

oh DAMN-.- please don't like this!

hello my frog, how are you? long time no see! yeah you can see, i won't even miss you again yeah! but NOW, I MISS YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!! you know? anywhere and anytime a lot of people always remind me of you :''( it's make me sick and miss you, right? yeah, of course. but do you know? ACTUALLY I ALWAYS MISS YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW! i always thinking about you all of the time. it makes me remind all of memories that we had together. i always miss you even if you don't know ~~~~~~~~ and i really really want you AGAIN. but i know, it's impossible, right? i know, we never together anymore. everything that you do i hope you remember me on your prayers :) and you know, i miss:
every little thing you said
your sms
you called me on the phone
you chat me on msn
you called me "sayang"
your laugh
your smile
how you talk to me
how you make me smile & laugh everydays
you ask me about everything that i do
if i've eaten, if i had to pray. you
you always remind me to worship :)))
and i always follow what you said

I MISS YOU MORE THAN CAN YOU IMAGINE, MY FROG♥♥♥

you can find me anywhere if you need me :') (but it's impossible)

i always love, miss, need--->you, My Frog♥


with a lot of love
sari


ps:eh sumpah ya gue jam setengah dua pagi nangis itu gila basah banget, guling gua kena banjir :'(