your number :



love your life. because your life is the one and only thing that can't take by another person - Munissa Sari



Saturday 13 March 2010

what i feel today?

i feel.......................SAD! yeah SAD! i can't explain how much i feel this, so i just can crying crying crying :'( i don't know why. i just feel sick-,- i don't know what to do, so i'm online again and chat with powell. but i didn't told him anything about my problem huh sorry ;p he's a good friend yaaa! thankyou! and i just called nadira, and she's at GI now-_-envy. i'm sick so i must stay at home, huh boring-_-oyeah!text message with ghina too. and she asked me "where's your friends?" and i answered "they're just out and didn't told me anything" oh poor me! yayayaya i just feel envy with youuuu gals. but you know? why i cried? because i'm disappointed!!!!everytime I ask you to go out you never give a nice respond, you always said "sorry, i don't know" lalalala ngemeng tai-_-but now????YOU JUST GO OUT AND DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING! that's bestfriend? of course NOT! everytime i cry you always said "hey i'm still here for you, i'm with you now. don't cry again baby" SO WHERE ARE YOU NOW? I NEED YOU!!! the first time i feel alone, i just think that's my negative thinking. but now? when i need you, you didn't call me, or send text message to me-_-now, i can receive it, i need time to feel better. so if you need me, just call me.


just trying to be a big girl who can receive all of the truth of her life :*

thanks to Jonathan Powell, Nadira Hartanto, Ghina Shabrina



xoxo,
Sari♥