your number :



love your life. because your life is the one and only thing that can't take by another person - Munissa Sari



Sunday 18 October 2009

an adorable story :)))

kawanzzzz, i have an adorable story, like my title apabgtgue-,- i want to talk about my bestfriend. she is an adorable girl, amazing girl. i met her when i went to junior high school. we are classmate, at 7-5. my the one and only and amazing clover! oh i miss you guys <3<3<3. we are bestfriend! One day, I liked a boy who sat behind me, IR! but she also likes the boy's :'''( and our first adventure on 03 December 2007 were initially. because riding a bike together. and finally, they're listed in a relationship since January 25, 2008 :'''''''''''( It was so painful for me, when she was honest to me on Tuesday, 29 January 2008. but because of resentment and pain so deep, I was hostile to her. and on 18 May 2008 it was revealed. I finally learned that she and all of my friends didn't like me. I must be ready to accept it!!! -___- but on 07.09.08 she sent a message to me. she apologized about the mistakes she had done to me. and it makes me happy, because I can be friends again with her :DDDDDDDDD oh i love you soooo much GHINA SHABRINA ULFA! :))) I will never forget what makes us like now. learn from experience, and learning from mistakes. and she created a song for me. look guys!

Where is My Bestfriend?

i have a blank paper and i wanna write about my bestfriend

in a longtime ago
when i had a quarrell with her
i was called my otherfriends and wanna killed her,
but she promise to change her mistake

the date is Seven Nine Eight,
i send a message to her
i apologize to her, so please forgive me
i beg your pardon, and now we are a besties
if she meet me, she always greet and give a smile for me
now, what's wrong with you dear? you be distant to me?

in your site, your post is - if i wanna death i will ... -
and your classmate and family are there,
but where is my name? your bestfriend??
i waiting your story about ..
about your friends, about your life or about your lovelife

Where is my bestfriend?
she lost in my life, she didn't tell me anything
about your friends, about your life or about your lovelife

i hope you know about this,
i worried about you, cause now you're leave me alone here
i worried about you, cause i afraid to lost you


oooooooohmyGod! she's goodgoodgood bestbestbest adorableadorableadorable amazingamazingamazing FRIEND!


xxoo,
sari



p.s : lagu itu diciptain pas gue baru putus sm mantan gue. krn gue jg kayak org gila bego gitu disekolah akhirnya gue kemana-mana bengong aja dan kalo ketemu ga pernah nyapa dia. akhirnya sempet ribut kecil gt deh :'( tp akhirnya baikkan lagi doooooooooooong! :DDD